Welcome to moi blog!

Hi guys! Welcome to my CSI module lab journal! Have fun exploring!

My original blog (which couldn't display graphs or images) was this: 21008isabella-csi.wikispaces.com


Monday 18 July 2011

Intro to CSI

18/7/11
An inconsiderate slob dumped trash on Rachel Rabbit's lawn. One of these two suspects is guilty. Slylock Fox found evidence that may identify the loathsome litterbug. What did Slylock observe to help him identify the trash tosser?

There is a fishbone in the trash, which means that the offender must be an omnivore or carnivore.
The bull is a herbivore, but the racoon is an omnivore. Hence the racoon is the litterbug.

The Awareness Test

13 tosses. (I got it right!)
The first time, I didn't see the bear as I was focusing on the no. of passes made by the white team and completely ignored anything dressed in black, including the bear. Hence, my subconscious mind simply dismissed the bear as another person from the black team. The worst thing is - I've seen this video before a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment